Timber Swing (2M) with Two Cradle Seats
Our product code: AE-AP-KIN-TS2C2
By creating an area with two sets of cradle seats stimulates a more appealing designated area. Two young children that are placed in swings near to each other can elaborate on stages of their communication. This is also a key area for development of fine motor skills where children learn how to grasp onto hand rails to aid their balance and coordination. This is a challenging but fun way for young children to build confidence. Swings like this which are age appropriate allow for young children to take part and explore the environment from a young age.
- Size (W x D x H): 3610mm x 1400mm x 2000mm
- Critical fall height: 1.2M
- Overall size including fall space: 3610mm x 6000mm
- Minimum safety surfacing required*: 17M²
- Seat height: 450mm
- High pressure treated ‘play grade’ timber
- Galvanised chains
- Galvanised and powder coated steel bracket
- EPDM rubber cradle seat (x 2)
*May not be required if there is an existing impact absorbing surface (such as grass).