Double-Sided Timber Climbing Wall
Our product code: P-AP-TT-DTCW
A traversing climbing wall constructed from timber with over 50 colourful climbing holds. The challenge develops both upper and lower body strength, flexibility, core stability, gross motor skills, and gripping the climbing holds improves hand strength contributing to fine motor skills. Features assorted colour climbing holds so the climbing challenge can be varied; your children choosing which colour holds can be used and fostering group play.
- Size (L x W x H): 3125mm x 200mm x 1897mm
- Critical fall height: <0.6M
- Overall size including fall space: 6125mm x 3200mm
- Minimum safety surfacing required*: 10M²
- Split-panel design for visibility
- High pressure treated ‘play grade’ timber
- 52 polyurethane climbing holds in assorted colours
*May not be required if there is an existing impact absorbing surface (such as grass).
Please contact us for further information.