EYFS Trail 1
Our product code: P-AP-TT-ET1
An introductory adventure trail combining five different challenges specifically selected for the Early Years Foundation Stage. The EYFS Trail 1 introduces your children to a variety of physical developmental challenges covering balance, lower body strength, core stability, coordination and gross motor skill development. The combination of equipment makes this challenge a group one, encouraging cooperation, competition, and imaginative play. This fosters relationships, develops communication skills, and builds confidence through teamwork and fun.
- Size (L x W x H): 11200mm x 1000mm x 1850mm
- Critical fall height: <0.6M
- Overall size including fall space: 14200mm x 4000mm
- Minimum safety surfacing required*: 32M²
- High pressure treated ‘play grade’ timber
- Steel reinforced, nylon ropes
- Galvanised and powder coated steel components
- Log Weaver
- Tightrope Bridge
- Stepping Logs (x 6)
- Walk and Stretch
- Inclined Balance Beam
*May not be required if there is an existing impact absorbing surface (such as grass).