EYFS Trail 3
Our product code: P-AP-TT-ET3
A larger introductory adventure trail combining nine different challenges specifically selected for the Early Years Foundation Stage. The EYFS Trail 3 introduces your children to a variety of physical developmental challenges covering balance, lower body strength, hand strength, core stability, coordination and gross motor skill development. The combination of equipment makes this challenge a group one, encouraging cooperation, competition, and imaginative play. This fosters relationships, develops communication skills, and builds confidence through teamwork and fun.
- Size (L x W x H): 19000mm x 1000mm x 2475mm
- Critical fall height: <0.6M
- Overall size including fall space: 22000mm x 4000mm
- Minimum safety surfacing required*: 51M²
- High pressure treated ‘play grade’ timber
- Steel reinforced, nylon ropes
- Galvanised and powder coated steel components
- Walk and Stretch
- Log Weaver
- Clatter Bridge
- Stepping Logs (x 6)
- Net Traverse
- Inclined Balance Beam
- Tightrope Bridge
- Stepping Logs (x 3)
- Climbing Poles
*May not be required if there is an existing impact absorbing surface (such as grass).
Please contact us for further information.