Infant Trail 3
Our product code: P-AP-TT-IT3
A mixed adventure trail combining nine different challenges specifically selected for Key Stage 1 children. The Infant Trail 3 offers your children a mixed, introductory selection of physical developmental challenges covering balance, lower and upper body strength, hand strength, core stability, coordination and gross motor skill development. The combination of equipment makes this challenge a group one, encouraging cooperation, competition, and imaginative play. This fosters relationships, develops communication skills, and builds confidence through teamwork and fun.
- Size (L x W x H): 19500mm x 750mm x 2475mm
- Critical fall height: <0.6M
- Overall size including fall space: 22500mm x 3750mm
- Minimum safety surfacing required:* 47M²
- High pressure treated ‘play grade’ timber
- Steel-reinforced, nylon ropes
- Galvanised and powder coated steel components
- Inclined Balance Beam
- Walk and Stretch Posts
- Spring Plank
- Log Weaver
- Parallel Rope Traverse
- Mini Balance Beam
- Net Traverse
- Stepping Logs (3)
- Jigsaw Panels Traverse Wall
*May not be required if there is an existing impact absorbing surface (such as grass).
Please contact us for further information.