Junior Trim Trail 2
Our product code: P-AP-TT-JT2
A mixed adventure trail combining nine different challenges specifically selected for Key Stage 2 children. The Junior Trail 2 tests your children with a more advanced variety of physical developmental challenges covering balance, lower and upper body strength, hand strength, core stability, coordination and gross motor skill development. The combination of equipment makes this challenge a group one, encouraging cooperation, competition, and imaginative play. This fosters relationships, develops communication skills, and builds confidence through teamwork and fun.
- Size (L x W x H): 19200mm x 1000mm x 2475mm
- Critical fall height: <0.6M
- Overall size including fall space: 22200mm x 4000mm
- Minimum safety surfacing required*: 48M²
- High pressure treated ‘play grade’ timber
- Steel reinforced, nylon ropes
- Galvanised and powder coated steel components
- Polyurethane climbing holds in assorted colours
- EPDM rubber stepping logs
- Inclined Balance Beam
- Climbing Poles
- Tightrope Bridge
- Stepping Logs (x 2)
- Net Traverse
- Mini Balance Beam
- Trapeze Swing with Step Up Logs
- Stepping Logs (x 4)
- Single-Sided Timber Climbing Wall
*May not be required if there is an existing impact absorbing surface (such as grass).
Please contact us for further information.