Our product code: P-AP-TT-SB
A long timber deck bridge with steel handrails and vertical rope sides which improves your children's foot placement, balance and lower body strength as the deck gives below foot. The flat-top beams at either end provide a stable start and finish point and the rope sides ensure a safe bridge crossing. This bridge builds confidence and provides a resting and viewing point in the middle of a trail.
- Size (L x W x H): 2700mm x 1000mm x 1250mm
- Critical fall height: <0.6M
- Overall size including fall space: 5700mm x 4000mm
- Minimum safety surfacing required*: 13M²
- High pressure treated ‘play grade’ timber
- Iroko hardwood bridge deck
- Galvanised and powder coated handrails
- Steel reinforced nylon ropes
*May not be required if there is an existing impact absorbing surface (such as grass).