Swinging Log Traverse
Our product code: P-AP-TT-SWT
Suspended log steps make up this adventurous traversing challenge. The swinging logs - unstable under foot - will challenge your children's balance, core stability, and lower body strength as you struggle to keep your feet from slipping away and your legs from spreading apart. A physically demanding challenge, this is perfect for physical development and improving strength, gross motor skills and coordination.
- Size (L x W x H): 3000mm x 530mm x 2425mm
- Critical fall height: <0.6M
- Overall size including fall space: 6000mm x 3530mm
- Minimum safety surfacing required*: 11M²
- High pressure treated ‘play grade’ timber
- Steel reinforced nylon ropes
*May not be required if there is an existing impact absorbing surface (such as grass).