Our product code: P-IC-MSW-WW
Time to bring water play and investigative learning to your EYFS playground. Pump the water from the bottom reservoir to the top, and when the water reaches a certain height watch it pour out (by auto syphoning) into the water channels, via gravity along whatever route your children have assembled! Get the water to spin the water wheel and fill the water tipper until it tips (based on a Japanese shishi odoshi). The wall is a great aid to the teaching of science and the water cycle, source to mouth, water recycling, kinetic energy, flow and gravity, balance and equilibrium, mass and weight of materials (water and plastic). It's fantastic fun too - each upper reservoir can pour enough water for the whole wall to be spinning and tipping for five minutes or more!
- Size (L x W x H): 3000mm x 515mm x 2175mm
- Top slat height: 1590mm
- High pressure treated 'play grade' timber
- Fully re-positionable guttering and moving parts
- Slatted wall
- Long bamboo gutters (x 3)
- Medium bamboo gutters (x 3)
- Clear polycarbonate water wheel
- Clear polycarbonate 'shishi odoshi' water tipper
- Hand bilge pump (x 2)
- Cylindrical, plastic, auto-syphoning upper water reservoir (x 2)
- Aluminium trough, lower water reservoir
- Multicoloured silicone bands
- Clear PVC hose
*Must be used under teacher supervision only, and all water drained after each use.
Please contact us for further information.