Timber Canopy with Cladding and Glazing
Our product code: P-OC-TC-FRE_07
Our timber canopies will solve all of your free flow needs, allowing your children to complete the curriculum just outside of their classroom in a sheltered, outdoor learning environment. Its weathertight construction means that on rainy days your children will stay dry and focused, while its high build quality ensures your children will enjoy its provision for many years. Log clad and glazed on three sides to provide additional shelter and enclosure of the learning environment.
- Designed to meet building regulations approval
- Structurally-graded, tanalised timber
- Planed and chamferred timber for smooth sides and edges
- Twin-wall polycarbonate roof in translucent opal finish
- Rainwater system
- Tongue and groove log cladding, planed and tanalised
- Clear PETG, tanalised timber framed windows
Please contact us for further information.