Scroll down a little more to see more video.
How Should I Spend My School Sports Premium?
The doubling of school sports premium will help schools to continue to use physical education, sport and physical activity as a tool to improve educational attainment, emotional and physical health and well-being.
Our Sport products ensure pupils leave primary school physically literate and with the knowledge, skills and motivation necessary to lead a healthy lifestyle and commit to a lifelong participation in physical activity and sport.
Here are a few exciting and effective ways to spend your Sports Premium:
The are so many exciting options that will achieve the following objectives:
- Increase pupil participation in competitions, sport and events.
- A lifelong positive attitude to exercise and a healthy lifestyle
- Broaden the sporting opportunity available to pupils.
- An opportunity to experience success beyond the academic area
- Train pupils to become Young Sports Ambassadors (to support their pupils throughout the school in physical lunchtime activity).
- Improvements in curriculum and extra-curricular opportunities
A school surveyed their children to measure the impact of their new MUGA (Multi Use Games Area):
- 96.3% of KS2 Children say they do more or the same amount of exercise than last year.
- 62% of KS2 Children say they do more exercise than they did last year
- 79% of KS2 children use the MUGA either ‘every day’ or ‘most days
View our huge range of Sports Products and Active Play Equipment to see the many amazing options available to you. Alternatively, complete our Contact Form and we will be in touch to arrange a free consultation.
We take this opportunity to thank you for your assistance in this project. The work has been carried out to a high specification and your workers on site were very co-operative. We shall certainly recommend you in the future.Susan Fletcher - Pier Lodge Day Nursery, Essex
I must say, the service from Pentagon was fantastic and their knowledge of EYFS was important when helping us to develop our new area. What was once a muddy and underused space, is now an attractive free flow environment with plenty of resources for play and learningChantal Lancashire - St Teresa's Catholic primary School, Bristol
The installers were polite, and the whole installation was managed safely and with minimal disruption.Daniel Shaw - Langland Community school, Milton Keynes
Very happy with our outdoor classroom and play area. High quality, will definitely use again for other improvements.Linda Farrall - St Bernadette's Preschool, Blackpool
We would like to say a big thank you to the installers - they were so obliging and lovely to work with (despite some atrocious weather).Karen Banister - Bruche Community Primary School, Warrington
Excellent installation team - very quick, efficient and friendly.Debbie Main - Roselands Primary School, Devon