Pentagon Play are the UK's number 1 school and nursery playground specialist. We are a fun-loving, hardworking team dedicated to improving the play and learning experiences of children.
Everyone at Pentagon loves what they do, and we are very proud to have high levels of employee engagement. We are proud to be a Sunday Times’ Top 100 Small Companies to Work for.
Due to the continued growth of the company, we require an Apprentice Playground Visualiser to join our ever-growing family.
- Flexible Working Policy
- In House Gym
- Frequent Training & Team Building Days
- Holiday: 24 Days plus Bank Holidays (+ 2 Days on bonus, to be used at Christmas)
- Company Bonus Scheme (after probation)
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Annual Overseas Training Trip
- Long Service Awards – additional holidays
- Free Onsite Car Park
- £11,500 per annum rising to £12,000 after a 6 month probation period.
- Collaborate effectively with the sales department to create industry leading 3D design presentations of bespoke, educational play environments from 2D sketches.
- Use a range of design software’s to bring a scheme to life through accurate 3D modelling, playful animation and stunning renders.
- Create & compose presentations, posters and videos using Adobe InDesign
- Produce a design blueprint to be used by our team of expert installers who build the playground on site
- Good level of computer and IT skills
- GCSE in Maths & English
- Good level of attention to detail
- Confident communicator
- Ability to problem solve
- GCSE or above in a creative subject would be an advantage
- Organised in all aspects (workload, timekeeping etc.)
Successful completion of this apprenticeship will provide you with:
- Skills in CAD , 3D Design, visualisation and composition
- Understanding of construction and installation
- Site experience
- A collaborative work environment
- An in depth insight into the educational play industry
- The opportunity to be part of a Times Top 100 Company
We have a forward-thinking approach and good ideas are always valued and acted upon. This is an exciting time for the Visualization Department as we grow and begin to include the use of more innovative technologies.