Pentagon Play are the UK's number 1 school and nursery playground specialist. We are a fun-loving, hardworking team dedicated to improving the play and learning experiences of children.
Everyone at Pentagon loves what they do, and we are very proud to have high levels of employee engagement. We are proud to be ranked in The Sunday Times’ Top 100 Small Companies to Work for 2020.
Due to rapid growth, we are seeking a confident and ambitious individual to join our Digital Marketing Department as we continue to lead the way as the market leader in outdoor learning & play.
You will be guided by the Marketing Director to lead this exciting department and maintain and grow Pentagon’s position as the most visible playground company online.
Over the past 5 years, Pentagon’s marketing team has played a key part in growing the business into the largest school playground company in the industry with a key focus on our digital marketing efforts. This is a huge opportunity for someone to join and build on this success as we begin our next phase of growth with plans to enter new and untouched markets.
- Flexible Working Policy
- In House Gym
- Frequent Training & Team Building Days
- Holiday: 24 Days plus Bank Holidays (+ 2 Days on bonus, to be used at Christmas)
- Company Bonus Scheme (after probation)
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Personal Annual Training Budget (up to £1000)
- Annual Overseas Training Trip
- Long Service Awards – additional holidays
- Free Onsite Car Park
£25,000 - £30,000 (depending on experience)
- Facilitate the day to day running of the digital marketing department under the guidance of the Marketing Director
- Lead and develop a young team of specialists and create a training programme to improve their skills in Social Media, SEO, PPC, CRO and Online PR
- Create successful SEO strategies through in-depth research and insights
- Plan and assist with implementation of link building campaigns through outreach of content
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies alongside the Marketing Director
- Produce digital marketing reports, tracking KPIs and feeding back to the team and management
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with the brand team to create engaging content
- Create and help deliver marketing campaigns across social media each year
We require strong knowledge/skills in the following:
- Training – experienced in training and developing a team
- SEO – Experience of site audits, keyword research and strategies, outreach and link building, on-page improvements, content marketing and technical developments. Experience using SEMRUSH, AHREFS, Google Webmasters and Deep Crawl is advantageous
- Google AdWords – strong experience of running AdWords campaigns required
- Facebook Advertising – strong experience of running Facebook Ad Campaigns
- Website Analysis – the ability to analyse data and spot trends and developments. Candidates must be highly proficient with Google Analytics
- CRO – experience measuring the rate of web visitors converting into enquiries and making recommendations on your analysis. Experience using is Hotjar is advantageous.
- Email Marketing – experience of running email marketing campaigns
We need a self-motivated, resilient, and confident individual to lead and develop a young team of future marketers and take our digital marketing efforts to the next level. The successful candidate will need to maintain our strong online position while not being afraid to try new things.
If you would like to apply for this job, please email your CV and cover letter to [email protected]