Do you want to work for a creative, fun and family owned and run business? We are the UK's leading school and nursery playground company and are forward-thinking and progressive in our approach. We are fun-loving and hardworking, and are passionate about improving the play experiences and learning outcomes of children across the UK.
You will be based in our northern office, which is currently being developed to support the company's expansion plans. Our office will embody everything we are about and our strong inclusive family culture. Everyone here is valued! Our company values ensure we respect one another and empower us to reach our potential. Due to the continued growth of the company we require a Junior Project Manager to join our ever-growing family.
What does the job entail?
The roles and responsibilities of this position are detailed below and include, carrying out ad hoc responsibilities as assigned by the Operations Manager, as well as collaborating with other departments to ensure smooth running and cost-effective installations.
- Studying job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods
- Handing over work specifications/instructions on to the installation teams
- Working closely with the installation manager to manage and control multiple ongoing projects
- Using a CRM system to coordinate internal resources, suppliers and sub-contractors to complete the project
- Creating and managing construction phase plans for projects
- Working closely with the sales team – interpret the specification and meet the expectation of the salesperson & customer
- Managing and planning projects (with - Omit) in accordance with relevant health & safety guidelines
- Managing project budgets, define estimated costs and manage actual project spend against forecast
- Reporting on completed projects
- Planning resources
Who are we looking for?
Primarily, we're looking to recruit talented people that align with our company values. However, to be successful in the role, you will ideally have the below experience:
- Experience in the construction/playground industry
- Knowledge of health and safety
- Skilled in Microsoft Excel and have strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Customer relationship experience
- Experience in a project role
- Strong organisation and multi-tasking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to work well in a fast-paced and high pressure environment
- Strong problem solving skills
What can we offer?
In return for all your hard work and commitment you will be paid an annual salary of £23,000 - £25,000 (dependent on experience). You will be permanently contracted to work 40hours a week. We are flexible on working times. You will have 28 days of paid holiday (plus 5/6 days over our Christmas Shutdown awarded on target). After your 3-month probation, you will be eligible for the company bonus, health care scheme and NEST pension.
We also have a free car park.
How can you apply?
If you’re interested in this opportunity, send your CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com or call us to discuss the opportunity on 01625 890330.
No agency applications accepted.