Do you want to work for a creative, fun and family owned and run business? Our company specialises in helping schools/nurseries to develop their outdoor learning environments. We are a modern, exciting and fast-growing business. We take a consultative approach to working with our customers to provide curriculum based outdoor play solutions.
What the job entails?
This role would see a successful candidate working in our Operations team to help deliver the high standards of customer service. It would be predominantly an office based role and the candidate would be a key part of a committed and fun team working in a great industry. There would also be regular opportunities to go to see projects being installed and working on the developments too. The role is progressive and there are clear opportunities for personal development and growth within the company for the right candidate.
You will be fully supported with the appropriate training given, to fulfil the following tasks:
- Liaising with customers / contractors / suppliers to ensure smooth functioning of installation
- Generating clear and precise works instructions for the installation teams
- Scheduling deliveries to sites
- Liaising with customers to confirm logistics and documentation needed prior to installation
- Purchase orders raised and sent to supplier
- Supporting the Operations Manager
- Reflection on existing practice and putting measure into place for continuous improvement
Who are we looking for?
Ultimately, we are looking for a quick learner, who is a confident communicator and proactive and positive in their approach to work. We would love someone who enjoys a healthy lifestyle and already has an empathy for children and their outdoor learning.
Education/Qualifications: - At least a C at GCSE / O level English and Maths. Preferable to hold A Levels or equivalent and ideally a Degree. Relevant experience considered in place of formal qualifications.
- Strong customer care skills
- Strong in written and verbal English
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good process led organisational skills
- Good computer skills, ideally with Windows and Microsoft 365 experience
- An ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Good administrative skills
- Knowledge of the National Curriculum and targets for 0-11 year olds in England and Wales and or working in or with Primary schools
- Knowledge of plant/tool hire, building materials and construction
- Knowledge of the UK Play Industry
- Logistics and planning experience
What we can offer?
You will be permanently contracted to work 37.5 hours a week, Monday-Friday, 8:30-17:00 with an unpaid 1-hr break. You will have 32 days of paid holiday (includes bank holiday and 4 days Christmas shutdown) After 6 months, you will be eligible for the company bonus of up to £2500. We operate under the N.E.S.T pension scheme, which is optional, but to your benefit.
If you would like to apply for the role, please send across your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org