What can we offer?
- £21,500 to £26,500 dependent on experience
- Commission structure realistically aimed to double basic over 2 years.
- Tailored 1 to 1 mentoring and in-depth personalised training
- Comprehensive benefits package including, company car/phone/laptop/travel costs/flexible working/overseas training/health cover/pension and of course socials
- Up to 32 days of paid holiday (inclusive of the company shut down/bank holiday)
Do you want to work with a fun and creative business looking to recruit like-minded people to join our team?
If you are looking to learn what it is to be a playground consultant, then we might be the place for you! We are the UK's leading designers of outdoor learning environments for schools and nurseries. Come and join us in our mission to improve children’s lives today, to shape happier and healthier grown-ups tomorrow.
What does the job entail?
All business opportunities come from our wonderful website and word of mouth. Our internal sales team will have spoken to the enquiring school/ nursery about their play area vision.
The next stage is for you to physically meet with the schools to discuss the space in more detail. While visiting sites you will be required to listen and understand the school’s requirements as well as be creative and able to suggest additional ways of optimising the space to increase learning and play opportunities.
After you have calculated the costs and quoted the school/ nursery, you will need to create a plan ready for our visualisation team to bring it to life.
We are currently looking for someone who will be able to travel to all areas across the southwest from Gloucester to Cornwall and across to Dorset and everywhere in between! Schools will be at the centre of your time, you’ll spend three days on the road visiting schools and two days at home.
What kind of skills and experience do I need?
We offer tailored 1:1 support from the get-go, so you'll have time to learn and get comfortable with the role. To truly be successful in the role, ideally, you will have the below experience that we can build on together
- Empathetic and sensitive communicator with a variety of audiences
- Problem solver- solutions-driven – finding the best outcome for the customer
- Experience of working within the EYFS/Primary Education and knowledge of the curriculum(s)
- Experience in project management and operational knowledge would be an advantage
- Ability to plan & execute territory development strategies
- Creative and detailed designer to draw and design outstanding play and learning spaces
- Practically minded
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV and Covering Letter to [email protected]