Do you want to work for a creative, fun and family-owned and run a business? We are the UK's leading school and nursery playground company and are forward-thinking and progressive in our approach. We are a fun-loving and hardworking family, passionate about improving the play experiences and learning outcomes of children across the UK.
You will be based in our southern office, which we are proud to call our home as it embodies everything we are about and our strong family culture. Our home is bright and inviting, we have our ‘Family Tree’ on the wall as you walk in, with photos of every colleague! We have an open plan dining space to enjoy lunchtimes together. There is a chill-out zone that has comfy sofas, table football and a TV with a PS5, Netflix, Amazon Prime and Mario Kart!
Everyone here is valued! Our core values ensure we respect one another and empower us to reach our potential. Due to the continued growth of the company, we require an Inhouse Play and Learning Support to join our ever-growing family.
What does the job entail?
You’ll be working within the Internal Sales team as an Inhouse Play and Learning Advisor under the careful direction of the Internal Sales Manager. You will become the first point of contact for our valued customers.
This will involve building rapport and handling communications via the phone, emails, website and our online website chat help desk (TIDIO) to an exceptional standard. In a nutshell, your role will be to triage the customer's enquiry and qualify whether it is a suitable meeting for our Sales Consultants to visit.
- Acting as the first point of contact for incoming sales enquiries
- Consulting customers on company products by phone, email and TIDIO, our live chat system
- Maintaining a personal approach by communicating whenever possible by phone
- Utilising product knowledge to convert enquiries into sales meetings or telequotes
- Rating the quality of the enquiry and working to increase their interest
- Obtaining detailed information from customers such as, budgets, timescales and contact details
- Recording and updating detailed information for each enquiry on the CRM system
- Scheduling meetings for the field sales team using effective diary management
- Communicating effectively with the field sales team
- Gathering meeting feedback from the field sales team
- Occasionally attending conferences to promote the company and gain new sales enquiries
- Liaising with other departments to ensure exceptional customer service is maintained
- Following up on conference leads
- Strong customer care and account management skills via phone and e-mail
- Natural ability to build rapport via the phone
- A proven track record in sales and telesales
- Fluent in written and verbal English
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Good computer skills – ideally with Windows 10 and Microsoft 365 experience
- An ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Outstanding administrative skills and a quick and competent typist
- Ability to work well as part of a sub-team and the wider team
- Strong knowledge of UK geography and competent in using Google Maps
- Able to navigate and confidently use Google Earth whilst on the phone with a customer
What can we offer?
- Personal Annual Training Budget (up to £1000)
- In House Gym
- Frequent Training & Team Building Days
- Holiday: 24 Days plus Bank Holidays (+ Christmas shutdown)
- Company Bonus Scheme (Up to £3,500 after probation)
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Annual Overseas Training Trip
- Long Service Awards – additional holidays
- Free On-site Parking
- Flexible working around core hours
Job Type: Full-time
If you would like to apply for this role please send your CV and Covering Letter to [email protected]