Job Description: Inhouse Play and Learning Advisor
Location: Bradley Stoke, Bristol
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000
Hours: 9 – 5 Monday – Friday (37.5 hours per week) Term Time Considered
Do you want to work for a creative, fun and family owned and run business? We are the UK's leading school and nursery playground company and are forward-thinking and progressive in our approach. We are a fun-loving and hardworking family, passionate about improving the play experiences and learning outcomes of children across the UK.
As many businesses across the UK have experienced, we have had a challenging year navigating through new ways of work and life. Now more than ever our customers have recognised the value of outdoor learning and play and we’ve been delighted to see so many of them continuing to get in touch throughout. The support from our customers means that now is the right time to welcome new colleagues to resume our growth plans.
You will be based in our southern office, which we are proud to call our home as it embodies everything we are about and our strong family culture. Our home is bright and inviting, we have our ‘Family Tree’ on the wall as you walk in, with photos of every colleague! We have an open plan dining space to enjoy lunchtimes together. There is a chill out zone which has comfy sofas, table football and a TV with Netflix, Amazon Prime and Mario Kart! There is even a gym on site with optional personal trainer sessions.
Everyone here is valued! Our core values ensure we respect one another and empower us to reach our potential. Due to the regrowth of the company we require an Inhouse Play and Learning Support to join our ever-growing family.
What does the job entail?
You’ll be working within the Internal Sales team as an Inhouse Play and Learning Advisor under careful direction of the Internal Sales Manager.
You will become the first point of contact for our valued customers. This will involve building rapport and handling communications via the phone, emails, website and our online website chat help desk (TIDIO) to an exceptional standard.
In a nutshell your role will be to triage the customers enquiry and qualify whether it is a suitable meeting for our Sales Consultants to visit.
You will be fully supported with the appropriate training given, to fulfil the following tasks:
- Acting as the first point of contact for incoming sales enquiries
- Consulting customers on company products by phone, email and TIDIO, our live chat system
- Maintaining a personal approach by communicating whenever possible by phone
- Utilising product knowledge to convert enquiries into sales meetings or telequotes
- Rating the quality of the enquiry and working to increase their interest
- Obtaining detailed information from customers such as, budgets, timescales and contact details
- Recording and updating detailed information for each enquiry on the CRM system
- Scheduling meetings for the field sales team using effective diary management
- Communicating effectively with the field sales team
- Gathering meeting feedback from the field sales team
- Occasionally attending conferences to promote the company and gain new sales enquiries
- Liaising with other departments to ensure exceptional customer service is maintained
- Following up on conference leads
Who are we looking for?
Primarily, we’re looking to recruit talented people that align with our company values. However, to be successful in the role, you will ideally have the below experience:
- Strong customer care and account management skills via phone and e-mail
- Natural ability to build rapport via the phone
- A proven track record in sales and telesales
- Fluent in written and verbal English
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Good computer skills – ideally with Windows 10 and Microsoft 365 experience
- An ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Outstanding administrative skills and a quick and competent typist
- Ability to work well as part of a sub team and the wider team
- Strong knowledge of UK geography and competent on using Google Maps
- Able to navigate and confidently use Google Earth whilst on the phone to a customer
What can we offer?
Job title: Inhouse Play and Learning Advisor
Contract type: Full time (term time considered)
Place of work: BS32 4QD
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
Holiday entitlement: 24 days per annum plus bank holidays
Hours per week: 37.5
Reports to: Internal Sales Manager
Start date: March (flexible to wait for the right person)
Bonuses and Incentives
How can you apply?
If you’re interested in this opportunity, send your CV and Covering Letter to Liz@pentagonplay.co.uk or call us on 01173 790 899.
The interview process will involve a telephone interview and 2 x face to face interviews.