Pentagon Play are the UK's leading school and nursery playground company. We are a fun-loving, hardworking team dedicated to improving the play and learning experiences of children.
We are proud to be one of The Sunday Times’ Top 100 Small Businesses to work for in 2020!
- Flexible Working Policy
- In House Gym
- Frequent Training & Team Building Days
- Holiday: 24 Days plus Bank Holidays (+ 2 Days on bonus, to be used at Christmas)
- Company Bonus Scheme (After probation)
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Free Onsite Car Park
- Personal Annual Training Budget (up to £1000)
- Annual Overseas Training Trip
- £9.50 - £11.50 per hour (dependant on experience)
- Carry out remedial work and repairs to previously installed equipment (joinery, landscaping etc.)
- Liaising and communicating with the customers/schools on site & face to face
- Follow and interpret install instructions and design drawings
- Provide constructive feedback regarding the installation and equipment.
- Take receipt of material deliveries, unloading and storage, manually transport materials if needed
- Ensure the safe transit of materials/vehicles on site
- Maintain a tidy workplace and clear waste from site.
- Ensure Health & Safety regulations & safe working practices are always adhered to
- Be prepared to travel around the North of the UK which could include overnight stays
- Assist on scheduled installs with our team of Playground Installers as and when required
- Represent and promote the Pentagon brand, always maintain a professional image
- Previous experience of maintenance (landscaping, joinery etc.)
- Full UK driving license
- Woodwork/Carpentry/Joinery skills
- CSCS card advantage but not essential
- Advanced DBS Certificate
- First Aid Trained (advantage but not essential)
We need a self-motivated, trustworthy, good communicator who is reliable and excellent at time-keeping to join our Operations Team to ensure our products are installed and maintained to the best standard.