Pentagon Play are the UK's leading school and nursery playground company and are forward-thinking and progressive in our approach. We are a fun-loving, hardworking team, passionate about improving the play experiences and learning outcomes of children across the UK. We were named as one of The Sunday Times’ Top 100 Small Businesses to work for in 2020 (16th if you’re interested!). Everyone here is a family and everyone is valued! Our company values ensure we respect one another and empower us to reach our potential.
We have an opportunity for a Workshop Assembler to join the growing team in our Manufacturing Department.
We need a dynamic, handy, multi skilled individual to work in our Manufacturing department, alongside our assembly team, CNC operator and warehousing team.
You will report to the Manufacturing manager, and your main role will be to assemble the products in our varied portfolio, prior to being sent for installation on site. You will work from our Middlewich office ensuring all assemblies meet our exacting standards, and delivery deadlines are met.
- On-time, quality manufacture of all Pentagon product, as per Pentagon’s manufacturing drawings and set times.
- Able to follow work schedules set by Manufacturing Manager, reporting back when timings are incorrect.
- To observe and follow all Pentagon H&S protocols.
- To observe and follow housekeeping standards set by the Senior Assembler and Manufacturing Manager
What are we looking for?
Primarily, we are looking to recruit a talented person to align with our company values. However, to be successful in the role, you will have the below experience:
- Skilled in the use of hand and power tools.
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings to complete assemblies.
- Ability to communicate with colleagues on all levels.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A proven record of showing initiative.
- Experience in manufacturing and the use of basic joinery processes
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Existing knowledge of Health and Safety
- Flexible and willing to work overtime hours
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: £9.50+ per hour with paid overtime
- Holiday: 20 Days per annum plus bank holidays
- Company Bonus Scheme (After probation)
- Healthcare (After probation)
If you would like to apply for this job, please email your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] with the job title as the subject.
*We Do Not Accept Agency Applications*