Skelton Play Tower (0.9M)
Our product code: P-AP-TOW-SKE(0.9M)
Two roofed towers with deck platforms (at 900mm high), with one connecting bridge and four active challenges all suitable for EYFS children.
Combining active play with imaginative play, the Twin Tower Unit is perfect for aiding your youngest children's physical development alongside fuelling their creativity. With active challenges of varying difficulty, your children can build their confidence according to their ability and benefit from taking safe risks.
The imaginative play the tower naturally lends itself to through role playing and den making encourages group play, developing your children's communication skills and helping in forming relationships and friendships.
- Size (L x W x H): 4700mm x 3200mm x 3020mm
- Critical fall height: <0.9M
- Surfacing Required: 35M²
- High pressure treated 'play grade' timber
- Tongue and groove log clad roofs and balustrades
- Iroko hardwood bridge deck
- Galvanised and powder coated steel components
- HDPE plastic slide
- HDPE plastic slide entry panel
- Polyurethane climbing holds
- Age range: 2+ Years
- Suspension Bridge
- Fireman's Pole
- Climbing Ramp
- Ladder Climb