Scroll down a little more to see more video.
How Should I Spend My School Sports Premium?
The doubling of school sports premium will help schools to continue to use physical education, sport and physical activity as a tool to improve educational attainment, emotional and physical health and well-being.
Our Sport products ensure pupils leave primary school physically literate and with the knowledge, skills and motivation necessary to lead a healthy lifestyle and commit to a lifelong participation in physical activity and sport.
Here are a few exciting and effective ways to spend your Sports Premium:
The are so many exciting options that will achieve the following objectives:
- Increase pupil participation in competitions, sport and events.
- A lifelong positive attitude to exercise and a healthy lifestyle
- Broaden the sporting opportunity available to pupils.
- An opportunity to experience success beyond the academic area
- Train pupils to become Young Sports Ambassadors (to support their pupils throughout the school in physical lunchtime activity).
- Improvements in curriculum and extra-curricular opportunities
A school surveyed their children to measure the impact of their new MUGA (Multi Use Games Area):
- 96.3% of KS2 Children say they do more or the same amount of exercise than last year.
- 62% of KS2 Children say they do more exercise than they did last year
- 79% of KS2 children use the MUGA either ‘every day’ or ‘most days
View our huge range of Sports Products and Active Play Equipment to see the many amazing options available to you. Alternatively, complete our Contact Form and we will be in touch to arrange a free consultation.
The installation process was managed to cause minimal disruption to school activities. I would highly recommend Pentagon to other schools.Mrs J Steane - St Bart's Primary School, Coventry
Very pleased with the resultDoreen Ellis - Holy Trinity C of E Primary School, Oswestry
Very Helpful and accommodating staff. Their products are really good quality tooToni Dick - Whittingham CE First School, Northumberland
Excellent Service. I would definitely use Pentagon Sport again!Sian Carr - Thornhill Primary School, Southampton
Great work from Chris amd his gang. Would have them back, they were professional and polite!Maria Carlton - Bewley Primary School, Stockton-on-Tees
Firstly, please can I say how delighted we are with the result!! Can you please pass on our comments about the workmen who were extremely courteous and nothing was too much trouble.Janice Howard - Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Primary School, Lancashire