Timber Swing (2.4M) with Two Flat Seats
Our product code: AE-AP-KIN-TS2.4F2
Incorporate communication with the playground area with the double swing set allowing children to engage in conversation during playtime on the swings. Swings are great to aid development of spatial learning and social growth, fostering friendships and building relationships. When a child is being pushed on the swing, this provides a vital bonding time for each other, allowing children to express working in pairs and teamwork skills. Children love getting an adrenaline rush by seeing how high they can go, which also increases confidence.
- Size (W x D x H): 3610mm x 1725mm x 2400mm
- Critical fall height: 1.4M
- Overall size including fall space: 3610mm 6700mm
- Minimum safety surfacing required*: 20.3M²
- Seat height: 425mm
- High pressure treated ‘play grade’ timber
- Galvanised chains
- Galvanised and powder coated steel bracket
- EPDM rubber flat seat (x 2)
*May not be required if there is an existing impact absorbing surface (such as grass).