Our product code: P-AP-TT-CB
A slatted timber deck bridge that sways under foot as it is crossed. The handrails offer balance as your children improve their stability control and footwork with the moving deck. The flat-top beams at each end of the bridge deck provide a sturdy start and finish point and assist in developing confidence before taking on the bridge!
- Size (L x W x H): 2500mm x 1000mm x 1250mm
- Critical fall height: <0.6M
- Overall size including fall space: 5500mm x 4000mm
- Minimum safety surfacing required*: 14M²
- High pressure treated ‘play grade’ timber
- Iroko hardwood bridge deck
- Galvanised and powder coated steel handrails
*May not be required if there is an existing impact absorbing surface (such as grass).