Drop Rope Balance Traverse
Our product code: P-AP-TT-DRBT
Three vertical ropes suspended from a horizontal pressure-treated timber beam will have your pupils swinging across the playground giving Tarzan a run for his money!
This sturdy construction also features a parallel low-level timber beam so that children have the option to balance their way from one end to the other, gripping on to the drop-ropes above to steady themselves.
This is a great resource for strengthening the upper body and developing fine motor skills, as well as improving core strength and stability.
- Size (L x W x H): 2910mm x 150mm x 2805mm
- Critical fall height: <0.8M
- Overall size including fall space: 5750mm x 3150mm
- Minimum area required*: 16M²
- High pressure treated ‘play grade’ timber
- Steel reinforced ropes
Please contact us for further information.