Gwydir Forest Trim Trail
Our product code: P-AP-TT-GFT
For bold adventurers and adrenaline seekers! If you are looking for a new challenge to take on, look no further! The Gwydir Forest Trim Trail is here to take your playground to the next level.
Inspired by the Gwydir Forest located in Wales, this trail will bring excitement, mental stimulation and motivating challenges to your outdoor learning environment.
Young explorers will start their adventure scrambling through the net tunnel bridge, crossing the stepping stones, and weaving through the crisscross net traverse with lots of obstacles in between.
The naturally wonky and wobbly incline swinging log crossing has been introduced to challenge children’s balance, core and lower body strength as they work hard to travel across the logs without slipping into the unknown.
Including a physically demanding trail into your playground is a great way to improve children’s fitness during daily play!
This equipment creates an inviting zone for imaginative play and physical development.
Improving a wide range of physical skills, the trail will prepare young explorers for future, tougher adventures as they take on the challenge together!
- Size (L x W x H): 24360mm x 1220mm x 2805mm
- Critical fall height: 1.35M
- Overall size including fall space: 27.4M x 4.2M
- Minimum area required: 94M²
- High pressure treated ‘play grade’ timber
- Steel reinforced, nylon ropes
- Net Tunnel Bridge
- Inclined Log Bridge Crossing
- Wobbly Log Traverse
- Mini Balance Beam - Horizontal
- Stepping Stone Traverse
- Crisscross Net Traverse
- Mini Balance Beam - Inclined
- Inclined Swinging Log Crossing
- Stepping Log Traverse
- Twist Net with Incline Beam
Please contact us for further information.