Inclined Log Bridge Crossing
Our product code: P-AP-TT-ILBC
6 foot-treads suspended between a reinforced tightrope cross, with 2 vertical grip ropes hanging from a timber beam above to help guide the way across: the perfect challenge for thrill-seekers and those with big imaginations!
Challenge your children to traverse across this Indiana Jones style moving suspension bridge as they carefully step from tread to tread or run across them as quickly as they can to reach the other side on either an incline or a decline depending on the direction of travel.
A super-safe play resource that inspires creative, active games whilst improving upper and lower body strength, core stability, balance and motor control!
- Size (L x W x H): 2930mm x 450mm x 2805mm
- Critical fall height: <0.8M
- Overall size including fall space: 5930mm x 3450mm
- Minimum area required*: 18M²
- High pressure treated ‘play grade’ timber
- Steel reinforced ropes with recycled plastic logs
Please contact us for further information.