Infant Trim Trail 1
This product is no longer available.
Please take a look at our latest Active Play products here.
Our product code: P-AP-TT-IT1
A mixed adventure trail combining seven different challenges specifically selected for Key Stage 1 children. The Infant Trail 1 offers your children a mixed, introductory selection of physical developmental challenges covering balance, lower body strength, hand strength, core stability, coordination and gross motor skill development. The combination of equipment makes this challenge a group one, encouraging cooperation, competition, and imaginative play. This fosters relationships, develops communication skills, and builds confidence through teamwork and fun.
- Size (L x W x H): 16136mm x 1072mm x 2425mm
- Critical fall height: <0.6M
- Overall size including fall space: 19136mm x 4071mm
- Minimum area required: 63.2m²
- High pressure treated ‘play grade’ timber
- Steel reinforced, nylon ropes
- Galvanised and powder coated steel components
- Linked Beams
- Climbing Poles
- Stepping Logs (x 2)
- Tightrope Bridge
- Large Stepping Log
- Parallel Rope Traverse
- Stepping Logs (x 3)