Log Balance Weaver with Horizontal Beam
Our product code: P-AP-TT-LBW_HB
Twist, turn and weave between these super-smooth, pressure-treated timber poles that appear to rise up out of the playground like spectacular stalagmites!
Designed to support vestibular development, upper body and core strength, children will improve their balance and coordination skills on this Log Balance Weaver too.
The poles are joined together by a low-level, horizontal timber beam that requires children to think carefully about foot placement as they wind their way along.
Perfect for imaginary adventure games, there is plenty of space for a small group of children to enjoy playing on this weighty Weaver together.
- Size (L x W x H): 2820mm x 585mm x 1925mm
- Critical fall height: <0.5M
- Overall size including fall space: 5820mm x 3585mm
- Minimum area required*: 17.5M²
- High pressure treated ‘play grade’ timber
Please contact us for further information.