Platform to Platform Beam Crossing
Our product code: P-AP-TT-PPBC
For all those wonderfully energetic children out there who prefer to perform their own stunts - here’s another one for them!
A fail-safe for all-round physical development, the Platform to Platform Beam Crossing features a rounded timber balance beam, suspended between spacious platforms at both ends.
Each platform is covered with our textured, all-weather Artificial Grass - designed to provide a soft, safe landing surface after they’ve stepped, tip-toed, run, jumped, shimmied or even - dare we say it - pirouetted their way across the beam!
Three reinforced ropes hang down from an overhead grip-rope, offering children firm but flexible grip options to help maintain their balance.
- Size (L x W x H): 3440mm x 725mm x 1900mm
- Critical fall height: <0.6M
- Overall size including fall space: 6440mm x 3725mm
- Minimum area required*: 20.4M²
- High pressure treated ‘play grade’ timber
- Two platforms with artificial grass
- Steel reinforced ropes
Please contact us for further information.