Rope Swing Traverse
Our product code: P-AP-TT-RST
An overhead crossing challenge featuring rope handholds suspended from a timber beam and a tightrope between supporting posts. Improves your children's upper body and hand strength as they grip the handholds, and lower body strength as they navigate the tightrope. Not only a strength task, this challenge develops coordination and gross motor skills, and the hand strength feeds back into developing fine motor skills. Perfect for your children's physical development.
- Size (L x W x H): 3000mm x 150mm x 2500mm
- Critical fall height: <0.6M
- Overall size including fall space: 6000mm x 3150mm
- Minimum safety surfacing required*: 9M²
- High pressure treated ‘play grade’ timber
- Steel reinforced nylon ropes
*May not be required if there is an existing impact absorbing surface (such as grass).