Sherwood Forest Trim Trail
Our product code: P-AP-TT-SFT
Bring the legend of Robin Hood to life with our Sherwood Forest Trim Trail! Transport little learners into the exciting land of merry men, maids, gold and the major oak.
Designed to target core strength, balance and upper-body physical development, the Sherwood brings an exciting new, action-packed take on traditional Trim Trails to the school playground.
With a lower maximum critical fall height of 0.8m, the Sherwood is suitable for all primary age children, from EYFS to KS2, to explore and build their climbing confidence.
This winning combination of 11 intriguing log, rope and platform challenge pieces, including a magnificent climbing wall feature, offers something for cautious climbers and brave adventurers alike.
- Size (L x W x H): 28790mm x 1050mm x 2800mm
- Critical fall height: 0.6M to 0.8M
- Overall size including fall space: 31.2M x 4M
- Minimum area required: 106M² (with 15M² of safety surfacing)
- High pressure treated ‘play grade’ timber
- Steel reinforced, nylon ropes
- Incline Balance Beam Crossing
- Stepping Logs
- Disc Poles
- Swinging Log Bridge with Rope Handrails
- Wobbly Log Traverse
- Scalloped Mini Balance Beam
- Log Bridge Crossing
- Step Rope Traverse
- Log Balance Weaver with Incline Beam
- Drop Rope Tightrope Crossing
- Forest Climbing Wall Traverse
Please contact us for further information.