Tollymore Forest Trim Trail
Our product code: P-AP-TT-TFT
Are your children adventurous and always on the hunt for a new challenge? If so, the Tollymore Forest Trim Trail would be a great addition to your playground!
This trail has been named after the Tollymore Forest Park located in Newcastle, Northern Ireland, known for its long walks, ancient ruins and outstanding natural beauty.
Your adrenaline seekers will start the trail crossing the balance beam, over the horizontal log bridge crossing, onto the stepping stone traverse and using their rock climbing skills to finish on the climbing wall traverse.
The 7 different components will help children develop body strength, balance, fine motor skills and climbing confidence!
The stepping log traverse increases the difficulty of this trail as it offers a varying balance challenge to improve physical coordination and problem-solving skills.
Encouraging children to be confident in their decisions will help them to believe in their suggestions and ideas as they get older and spark inner creativity!
Your adventure seekers will be enjoying break times like never before!
- Size (L x W x H): 18185mm x 1710mm x 2805mm
- Critical fall height: 0.6M to 1.35M
- Overall size including fall space: 21.2M x 4.7M
- Minimum area required: 73.7M²
- High pressure treated ‘play grade’ timber
- Steel reinforced, nylon ropes
- Twin Incline Balance Beam
- Horizontal Log Bridge Crossing
- Stepping Log Traverse
- Mini Balance Beam - Inclined
- Stepping Stone Traverse
- Incline Climbing Wall Traverse
- Twist Net with Incline Beam
Please contact us for further information.