Triangular Climbing Traverse
Our product code: P-AP-TT-TCT
Do you know your isosceles from your equilateral? Then it’s time to move maths outdoors and get scaling a scalene!
The perfect polygon for your playground, this climbing traverse features a pressure-treated timber balance beam set on an angle, with overhead hanging grip-ropes for stability.
Cross the beam successfully to reach the triangular climbing wall with brightly coloured grip holds - it’s a 2-dimensional climbing challenge!
Ideal for upper body and fine motor skills as well as balance and coordination practice - this giant triangle doubles up as a wonderfully unique, shape-spotting learning resource.
- Size (L x W x H): 2785mm x 300mm x 2700mm
- Critical fall height: <0.8M
- Overall size including fall space: 5750mm x 3300mm
- Minimum area required*: 16.5M²
- High pressure treated ‘play grade’ timber
- Triangular climbing panel
- Steel reinforced nylon ropes
Please contact us for further information.