Our product code: AE-AP-KIN-TS2.4G
Take swings to the next level with the group seat allowing multiple children to sit and stand together to see how high they can go. Children find tasks thrilling and intriguing when working together as they are able to stimulate surrounding children, this allows children to develop rhythm together and teaches them how to work in sync with each other. When children propel forwards to move back and forth or jump out of the swing itself, the movement will enhance the use of core muscles aiding stability, balance and all round strength. Group swings provide the perfect area for children to socialise and build cooperation skills through making friends which is a key life skill that they are building upon though play.
- Size (W x D x H): 3460mm x 1725mm x 2400mm
- Critical fall height: 1.4M
- Overall size including fall space: 7000mm x 3460mm
- Minimum safety surfacing required*: 21M²
- Seat height: 400mm
- High pressure treated ‘play grade’ timber
- Weight Limit 300Kg
- Galvanised chains
- Galvanised and powder coated steel bracket
- Steel reinforced nylon group seat (x 1)
*May not be required if there is an existing impact absorbing surface (such as grass).