Timber Swing (2.4M) with Two Flat Seats and One Group Seat
Our product code: AE-AP-KIN-TS2.4F2G
Allow children to view the world from a better angle individually or as a group. By incorporating a group seat onto the double swing set allows for children to work together to propel the swing as high as possible promoting teamwork and effective communication skills. Children are able to experience an adrenaline rush and boost confidence through play, which could reflect in the classroom. By providing two separate swinging area introduces an area of reflection and tranquility along with a cooperative and friendship building area. Children enjoy the excitement of exceeding limitations, and what better way to provide this, than an area that provides physical, social and vestibule benefits also.
- Size (W x D x H): 7220mm x 1725mm x 2400mm
- Critical fall height: 1.4M
- Overall size including fall space: 7000mm x 7220mm
- Minimum safety surfacing required*: 42M²
- Group seat height: 400mm
- High pressure treated ‘play grade’ timber
- Galvanised chains
- Galvanised and powder coated steel bracket
- EPDM rubber flat seat (x 2)
- Steel reinforced nylon group seat (x 1)
*May not be required if there is an existing impact absorbing surface (such as grass).