Timber Swing (2M) with Cradle Seat
Our product code: AE-AP-KIN-TS2C
Keep the little ones entertained with the cradle seat swing, providing a back support and hand rail for smaller children to hold onto. By having a type of swing designed for younger and smaller children allows them to learn about spatial awareness, balance and rhythm from a young age. Swings provide many appealing advantages including the development of gross and fine motor skills, and allows children to learn how to respect others and let other children to have a go.
- Size (W x D x H): 2610mm x 1400mm x 2400mm
- Critical fall height: 1.2M
- Overall size including fall space: 2610mm 6000mm
- Minimum safety surfacing required*: 11M²
- Seat height: 450mm
- High pressure treated ‘play grade’ timber
- Galvanised chains
- Galvanised and powder coated steel bracket
- EPDM rubber cradle seat (x 1)
*May not be required if there is an existing impact absorbing surface (such as grass).