Our product code: P-AP-PLA-BFC_B
A pyramid-shaped log climbing frame with an integral scramble nets and rope handrails.
Our Bowfell Climbing Frame is an excellent resource for building children's climbing confidence as they traverse around the logs and climb higher towards the top.
While overcoming this challenge, children will develop their upper and lower body strength, balance, core stability and gross motor skills.
There is plenty of space underneath the climber for den-making, reading and relaxation during play. The Bowfell Climber can even be turned into an island by using a creative surfacing scheme to further inspire imaginative play.
With no obvious way for children to access the climbing frame, children will find playing on this climbing frame more exciting.
- Size (L x W x H): 4150mm x 3920mm x 3235mm
- Critical fall height: 1.4M
- Overall size including fall space: 7.1M x 6.9M
- Minimum safety surfacing required: 35.5M²
- High pressure treated ‘play grade’ timber
- Steel reinforced ropes