Log Net Climber with Tunnel
Our product code: P-AP-PLA-LNCT
A triangular timber frame with climbing net up one side, horizontal climbing logs up the other, and climb through tunnel through the middle, providing a your children with a summit climbing challenge and both over and under crossings. Develops upper and lower body strength, gross motor skills and hand strength, building your children's confidence as they climb higher to the summit one step at a time and venture through the tunnel. The frame also facilitates group play and imaginative play through den making, encouraging relationships and teamwork, and positional language opportunities.
- Size (L x W x H): 2350mm x 2400mm x 1550mm
- Critical fall height: 1.5M
- Overall size including fall space: 5350mm x 5400mm
- Minimum safety surfacing required*: 25M²
- High pressure treated ‘play grade’ timber
*May not be required if there is an existing impact absorbing surface (such as grass).