Space Explorer Climbing Frame
This product is no longer available.
Please take a look at our latest Active Play products here.
Our product code: P-AP-PLA-SE
The Space Explorer Climbing Frame provides your children with a variety of physical developmental challenges covering upper and lower body strength, hand strength, core stability, task and gross motor skill development.
This is an open-ended resource with no obvious way for the children to enter the challenge. It will become a fantastic place for collaborative play, further improving children's communication, language and teamwork skills.
- Size (L x W x H): 5500mm x 3000mm x 2425mm
- Critical fall height: <1.9M
- Overall size including fall space: 8883mm x 6433mm
- Minimum safety surfacing required: 49M²
- High pressure treated ‘play grade’ timber
- Steel reinforced, nylon ropes
- Galvanised and powder coated steel components
- Single Sided Timber Climbing Panels panels
- Single Sided Climbing Wall
- Traverse Wall
- Trapeze Swing Traverse
- Climbing Net Traverse
- Swinging Log Traverse
- Climbing Logs
- Rope Swing Traverse