Framlingham Modular Play Tower
Our product code: P-AP-TOW-MPT/FRA(1.2)
The Framlingham Modular Play Tower is our largest modular design with challenges ideal for Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 children.
This massive tower is brimming with exciting challenges that will develop children's physical and fine motor skills. For example, the large climbing wall will develop children's upper body strength and grip and grasp while the Net Traverse will help to improve core stability and coordination.
Children can challenge themselves or work in teams to overcome the obstacles and learn how to share ideas to tackle them. This will boost their communication and language as they learn the importance of sharing knowledge and helping others that may be struggling.
We developed high difficulty areas suited for Key Stage 2 children and less challenging items suited for Key Stage 1. This creates an excellent atmosphere where both groups of children can play alongside one another to ensure they have continual development and progress skills further.
When entering the challenge, there are no set directions, meaning children can choose their own routes and methods while exploring the environment.
Our Framlingham Play Tower can easily accommodate 35+ children at any given time
- Size (L x W x H): 12785mm x 5060mm x 3690mm
- Critical fall height: 1.2M
- Surfacing Required: 113M²
- High pressure treated 'play grade' timber
- Tongue and groove log clad roofs
- Galvanised and powder coated steel components
- HDPE plastic slide
- HDPE plastic slide entry panel
- Polyurethane climbing holds
- Steel reinforced Nylon ropes
- Twin-wall HDPE plastic tunnel
- One Large Deck Tower
- Two Small Deck Tower
- One Small Deck Tower with Roof
- Timber Bridge
- Climbing Ramp
- Ladder Climb
- 2x Vertical Climbing Wall
- Net Climb
- Fireman's Pole
- Net Traverse
- Large Traverse Climbing Wall
- Climb Through Tunnel
- Parallel Rope Traverse
- Trapeze Swing
- Mini Balance Beam
- 2x Timber infill panels with Bubble Window
- 3x Timber infill panels
Please contact us for further information.