Kenilworth Modular Play Tower
Our product code: P-AP-TOW-MPT_KEN(0.9)
Our Kenilworth Modular Play Tower is an excellent playground resource for both active and imaginative play. The main entry points will test and develop children's physical skills including strength, balance and grip and grasp. Developing these fine motor skills will help with children's early literacy skills and handwriting when back in the classroom.
The slide is a fun exit point for the children to take turns and slide down further developing their communication and spoken language. It includes a timber bridge crossing with open fence sides to provide plenty of space for moving and fun imaginative games. There is also plenty of space on top of the Tower for reading and storytelling.
- Size (L x W x H): 5860mm x 3415mm x 3095mm
- Critical fall height: 0.9M
- Surfacing Required: 45M²
- High pressure treated 'play grade' timber
- HDPE plastic slide
- HDPE plastic slide entry panel
- Polyurethane climbing holds
- Steel reinforced Nylon ropes
- One Large Deck Tower
- One Small Deck Tower with Roof
- Climbing Ramp
- Climbing Net