Puzzlewood Forest Circuit
Our product code: P-AP-PLA-PFC
The Puzzlewood Forest Circuit climbing frame is made up of numerous obstacles, featured at different levels, that naturally raise children’s enthusiasm and excitement levels. This one of a kind structure develops children’s fine and gross motor skills, balance, proprioception, strength and core stability.
With many entry and exit point, children can get on and off the equipment wherever they please. This also means that they can climb as high as they like, promoting safe risk taking and building up their climbing confidence one playtime at a time.
Crafted out of high-pressure treated timber logs and reinforced ropes, this one of a kind climbing frame will be a big hit with the children for many years to come.
- Size (L x W x H): 5500mm x 3125mm x 2950mm
- Critical fall height: 1.15M
- Overall size including fall space: 8.5M x 6.13M
- Minimum safety surfacing required: 48M²
- High pressure treated ‘play grade’ timber
- Steel reinforced, nylon ropes
- Log and Plank Bridge Crossing
- Zigzag Rope Balance Traverse
- Triangular Climbing Traverse
- Net Tunnel Crossing
- Swinging Log Crossing
- Wobbly Log Traverse
- Stepping Log Traverse
Please contact us for further information.