Delamere Forest Circuit
Our product code: P-AP-PLA-DFC
The Delamere Forest Circuit climbing frame is made up of numerous obstacles that naturally raise children’s enthusiasm and excitement levels. This one of a kind structure develops children’s fine and gross motor skills, balance, proprioception, strength and core stability as they climb, jump and traverse around the structure.
As the whole frame is flexible and open-ended, children’s climbing confidence increase as they traverse across the equipment choosing how high they want to climb and what obstacles they want to challenge themselves to complete. Children are also promoted to take safe risks.
Crafted out of high-pressure treated timber logs and reinforced ropes, the climbing frame will be a big hit with the children for many years to come.
- Size (L x W x H): 5610mm x 3325mm x 2850mm
- Critical fall height: 1.1M
- Overall size including fall space: 8.6M x 6.3M
- Minimum safety surfacing required: 49M²
- High pressure treated ‘play grade’ timber
- Steel reinforced, nylon ropes
- Zigzag Log Bridge Crossing
- Platform to Platform Tightrope Crossing
- Stepping Stone Traverse
- Drop Rope Balance Traverse
- Scramble Beam Crossing
- Crisscross Net Traverse
- Crisscross Scramble Net
- Log Balance Weaver
Please contact us for further information.