Rickety Balance Bridge Crossing
Our product code: P-AP-TT-RBBC
Release their inner ninja warrior with the Rickety Balance Bridge!
A series of alternating left and right step-treads, held between reinforced ropes, are set horizontally within a solid timber frame to raise the bridge off the ground. The ropes are taught but the treads will move as children run across them - adding a fun twist to this balance and coordination challenge.
There’s no handrail for support, so children will need to think quickly and carefully about foot placement, posture and weight distribution to reach the other side successfully - it’s the perfect parkour partner for developing proprioception!
- Size (L x W x H): 2750mm x 1240mm x 570mm
- Critical fall height: <0.6M
- Overall size including fall space: 5750mm x 4240mm
- Minimum area required*: 21.9M²
- High pressure treated ‘play grade’ timber
- Steel reinforced rope bridge with recycled plastic logs
Please contact us for further information.