Slalom Weave Traverse
Our product code: P-AP-TT-SLWT
No skis or snow goggles needed here - just a keen sense of imagination and an appetite for active fun!
The Slalom Weave Traverse features 5 rubberised slalom poles spaced along a tightrope challenge - each suspended from a pressure-treated timber frame and fixed to the tightrope at the base for security.
Children can weave their bodies in and out of the slalom poles any which way they like, improving their vestibular control, balance, coordination and motor skills as they move.
From the Alps to North America and Canada - where will their imaginations take them on their slalom run today? Ever an outdoor opportunity to discuss and consolidate geographical learning around biomes!
- Size (L x W x H): 2910mm x 150mm x 2265mm
- Critical fall height: <0.4M
- Overall size including fall space: 5750mm x 3150mm
- Minimum area required*: 16M²
- High pressure treated ‘play grade’ timber
- Steel reinforced rope with recycled plastic logs
Please contact us for further information.