Do you want to work with a fun and creative business looking to recruit like-minded people to join our team? If you are a team player, love working outdoors (in all weathers!), undertaking manual labour and creating something really special for the next generation this could be the job for you.
We are the UK's leading designers of outdoor learning environments for schools and nurseries and pride ourselves in our approach to developing play. This role will play a key part in delivering outstanding spaces for children to learn and play.
Pentagon are looking to recruit a playground installer team member to install learning environments into schools, nurseries, public spaces, and other outdoor areas.
Based from our Bristol Office duties will include working on-site, based mainly in and around Bristol. Overnight stays during training as needed but majority of work will be within commuting distance of Bristol office.
- Work with team leader and communicate with office team and deliveries as required
- Installing play equipment and laying artificial surfacing, digging holes, manually carrying materials and equipment from the delivery point to install location(s) on site
- Carrying out the safe, efficient installation to the specification of our playground equipment sites
- Be capable of working to the high Pentagon standard to achieve the install which is right first time
- Labouring and landscaping
- Able to perform manual tasks in an outdoor environment as part of a team
- Pass a DBS check without anything on record
- Self-motivated and trustworthy
- Eye for detail
- Full Driving Licence
Desirable but non-essential:
- Previous experience of Installing inground play equipment
- Fencing experience
- Understanding of base works, etc.
- Installing artificial grass
- Operating a range of plant and equipment safely
- Additional leave
- Company events
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Sick Pay
- Referral programme
- Monday – Friday
- 08:00 – 16:30 on site (this does not include driving/travelling to the site)
Base Location: Bradley Stoke, Bristol
Salary: £19,000 - £22,000 per year
If you are interested in this opportunity, send your CV and Covering Letter to [email protected]