Zip Wire 2-Way (30M)
Our product code: P-AP-KIN-Z302
The alternative option to the 30m zip wire is the two way version, allowing children to access the zip wire from two platforms. This allows children to enjoy play and push their confidence to a fun and adrenaline filled test. Zip wires are not only extremely pleasing to play on, but provide beneficial vestibular, social and mainly physical development. Children become intrigued with how momentum works and this can also be incorporated into learning about gravity, and its role in activities such as using zip wires. Children enjoy being able to take turns and watch and compare how each other use the zip wires, therefore building critical relationships and friendships.
- Size (L x W x H): 30000mm x 2100mm x 3800mm
- Critical fall height: 1.1M
- Overall size including fall space: 34000mm x 4000mm
- Minimum safety surfacing required*: 133M²
- High-pressure treated ‘play grade’ timber
- Galvanised and powder coated steel
- Stainless steel cable and zip wire trolley
- Landing platform (x 2)
*May not be required if there is an existing impact absorbing surface (such as grass).