Our product code: P-IC-SPE-IGT2x2
Our In-Ground Trampoline is a fantastic outdoor resource that can highly benefit children with SEN.
Bouncing on a trampoline provides children with therapeutic exercises as they repeat the action over and over again - increasing their concentration levels and providing them with a sense of calmness.
As the trampoline is sunken into the ground to become level, practitioners and careers can easily help children bounce as they improve their balance and coordination along with increasing muscle tone and strength as children jump and land.
The trampoline is inclusive to those who have restricted movement, are unable to climb up a ladder onto a traditional trampoline or need extra support from practitioners to use the equipment.
- Low Rebound Sunken Square Trampoline
- Trampoline Size (L x W): 2000mm x 2000m
- Minimum Area Required (L x W): 5560mm x 5560mm
- Minimum safety surfacing required : 26.5M²
- Fall height: 0.9M
- 2M free space needed all around edge of trampoline
- Weight Limit 168KG
Please contact us for further information.