Harter Fell Climber
Our product code: P-AP-PLA-HFC
A triangular log climbing frame that offers children flexible routes, several crossing points and multiple ways to climb and traverse.
The design is non-prescriptive, allowing children to play in ways they imagine and climb at their own pace. There is no obvious way for the children to enter the challenge, making it open-ended and exciting for the children.
Using a pyramid shape, children will be given more room and access for den-making activities. While overcoming this challenge, children will build their climbing confidence, upper and lower body strength, core stability, balance and gross motor skills.
- Size (L x W x H): 3.1M x 2.7M x2.8M
- Critical fall height: 0.9M
- Overall size including fall space: 6.1M x 5.9M
- Minimum safety surfacing required*: 26M²
- High pressure treated ‘play grade’ timber
- Steel reinforced, nylon ropes
*May not be required if there is an existing impact absorbing surface (such as grass).
Please contact us for further information.